Mental health means striving to balance all aspects of our life: social, physical, spiritual, economic and mental. Total Self Module 4: The Path of Emotional Healing, introduces the psychospiritual approach—embracing light and dark, on the road to emotional healing and wellness.
- Correlate focusing tools and integrate feelings
- Incorporate forgiveness
- Reprogramming and affirmations
- Relate emotional blocks and relationships
- Re-frame perfectionism
- Assessing how to create change safely in our life
- Breakdown psychospiritual key issues and addictions
- Examine Family Systems theory and unhealthy family behaviour
Course Length: 1 evening per week for 8 weeks, 7:00 to 9:30 pm unless otherwise noted
Tuition Fee: $320 per course + HST includes all material fees. A $100 non-refundable deposit is required at time of registration to reserve your space. Early registration is advisable to avoid disappointment. This course is HST exempt if it is part of a professional training program.
Note: Classes cancelled due to inclement winter weather will not be rescheduled in this program; make up classes are available in future rotations.
Total Self Courses are also offered at a satellite location in Kitchener/Waterloo. Contact Tiffany at The Hive and Grove at (519) 578-5683 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the Kitchener courses.