This 15-hour course covers:
- Psychoaromatherapy — discover the impact of essential oils on the brain and nervous system
- Distinguish the mood enhancing qualities of major oils — relaxant, stimulant, euphoric, aphrodisiac
- Assess blending formulations for 24 subtle aromatherapy oils. Includes precious oils such as Frankincense, Neroli, Jasmine, Rose, etc.
- Compare the vibrational healing qualities of plants
- Discover the subtle properties of major oils for emotional healing, spiritual development, rituals and meditation
- Evaluate the oils to facilitate emotional healing and balancing of the chakras
- Experience a full body Chakra balancing treatment using coloured essential oils and energy transfer
Note: Kits with 24 subtle aromatherapy oils are available.
Instructor: Andrea Ashley, CCMA