Joshua Stone calls it the “premiere system for working with the Archetypes and therefore with the Soul”. It is said that all lessons of the soul reside in the Tarot.
This 15 hour weekend provides:
- An in-depth overview of the traditional Tarot deck and its symbolism
- An understanding of both the Major and the Minor Arcana
- How to approach a reading
- Learn various layouts – 10 card Celtic spread, 7 card Chakra spread, 4 card journal spread and more.
- Interpret the meaning of the card position and upright vs. reversed cards
- Understanding the numerology of the Tarot
- Keeping a Tarot journal
- Working in dyads to hone your intuitive reading skills
There is a wealth of information about the Tarot that can feel overwhelming. This weekend provides students with the maps they need to be able to enter into this fascinating world with confidence.
Course Materials: This course will be taught using the Rider-Waite Tarot. Each student should have a deck.
Instructor: Tiffany Lazic, Registered Psychotherapist, Spiritual Director and Founder of the Hive and Grove