This 18-hour course was created to give students the necessary information to open and maintain an independent practice in the field of holistic health.
- Practitioner/client relationship
- Ethics and boundaries in a professional practice
- The Ontario Health Act
- Exploring your belief system around business
- Developing and holding your vision
- Identifying appropriate clients for your practice
- Developing a business plan — why? how? when?
- Budgeting time and money
- Marketing your business and running your practice
- Money matters — pricing your services, deciding on a type of business, dealing with taxes, etc.