The Path of the Contemporary Mystic encourages us to transcend our egos, to surrender, go with the flow, to trust divine guidance, to detach, entering into the mystery to be of service. The Path of Emotional Healing and Self-Discovery takes us into our self, healing our wounds and developing a healthy sense of self. This extensive program is designed to balance body, mind and spirit, bringing the individual to a state of personal empowerment through the transformational process.
Benefits and learning outcomes of this program include:
• Increased awareness and openness to spirituality
• Developing a faster and greater ability to heal physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually
• Empowering yourself to reconnect to your passion for life
• Experiencing the power of living in the now
• Discovering that uncertainty can be comfortable when we connect to our ‘wise’ self
• Learning to make clear choices that reflect who you are
• Tapping into your own unlimited creativity
• Accessing your intuition
The program is comprised of a total of 10 modules in psychospiritual development. You can complete the program at your own pace, take more than one course at a time or take only those that interest you.
Each module is 20 hours long, running one evening per week (7 pm to 9:30 pm, unless otherwise stated), for a period of 8 weeks.
All course instructors are graduates of the Total Self program. Each class includes a lecture, meditation and/or exercises with group processing and discussion.