Our bodies always convey the truth of us. Through body-oriented psychotherapy, the therapist can more directly and effectively access the full person while gently challenging and helping to transform the habitual ways of being that can keep us stuck. This course focuses on the use of inquiry with touch and movement techniques to accomplish this.
Through this comprehensive course you will expand on the knowledge and skills initially established in the Spiritual Psychotherapy Accelerated Learning Path Program.
Emphasis will be placed on:
- Theory and philosophy supporting body-oriented therapies
- Practical techniques to help deepen our relationship with our bodies
- Effective inquiry through the vehicle of the body
- Use of breath, mindfulness and touch in the therapy session
- Learning the language of the body
- Grounding and manifesting to help anchor our healing
- Practicum-based learning for students
Instructor: Ken Sullivan, Registered Psychotherapist