This 22-hour introductory course covers:
- The art of listening and empathy
- Focusing as a tool to let the body talk
- Setting appropriate professional boundaries and professional communication tools
- When to refer a client for psychological/psychotherapeutic support – dealing with common psychological issues — sexual abuse, physical abuse, shame, anger, depression, etc.
- Tools for setting realistic goals
- Tapping into the power of intention
- Follow-up and motivating your client
Instructor: Maria Gallé, Registered Psychotherapist, Coach and Reiki Master.