Deposits are non-refundable. Fees for Total Self and Divine Connections courses are non-refundable after the 2nd class. If you decide to withdraw from the Total Self Program by the 2nd week (written notification required), you will be refunded total fees paid, less the non-refundable deposit and cost of classes taken. Withdrawal after the 3rd week forfeits entire course fee. Fees paid for special events and Summer Lecture Series are non-refundable and non-transferable; however upon request they can be held as a credit for a comparable program for up to 1 year. Refunds for all other programs are available, less your deposit and admin fee, if you cancel in writing 14 days before your program start date. Withdrawal from any professional program is effective once notification is received in writing. Notice of withdrawal from a professional program is not acceptable by telephone. Refund eligibility is determined as follows: Full-time Professional Training Programs — Upon official withdrawal up to 4 (four) weeks / 1 (one) month from commencement date of program, full refund is available (minus deposit, cost of classes taken, materials fees and administrative fees). After the 4 week official withdrawal deadline, 50% refund of remaining program fees is available (minus value of classes taken prior to official withdrawal, minus the deposit, material fees, administrative fees, outstanding fees payable and interest if applicable is eligible). The remaining net 50% of tuition fees can be held as credit (non-transferable/non-redeemable)towards re-entry into the same program for up to 1 year; Part-time Professional Training Programs — Upon official withdrawal up to 2 (two) months / 8 (eight) weeks after commencement of program, full refund is available (minus deposit, cost of classes taken, material fees and administrative fees). After the 8-week official withdrawal deadline, 50% refund of remaining program fees is available (minus value of classes taken prior to official withdrawal, minus the deposit, material fees, administrative fees, outstanding fees payable and interest if applicable).The remaining net 50% of tuition fees can be held as credit (non-transferable/non-redeemable) towards re-entry into the same program for up to 1 year. Note: HST is applicable on program course fees for partially taken programs as follows: Holistic, Holistic Certificate - Holistic courses are calculated at single course tuition fees plus HST; Spiritual Psychotherapy Program - Total Self courses are calculated at full tuition fees plus HST.
REGISTRATION – THINGS TO KNOW
Pre-registration is necessary for all programs, workshops and most evening lectures. Where pre-registration is not required (i.e. Info Nights) an RSVP is recommended to ensure your space.
- Payment is by cash, cheque, VISA, MasterCard, Debit or PayPal
- Cheques are payable to Transformational Arts. For VISA or MasterCard include account number, expiry date and signature below. Enclose payment with registration form and mail to: Transformational Arts College of Spiritual and Holistic Training, 3300 Yonge St., Suite 301, Toronto, ON M4N 2L6.
- Classes fill quickly, so register early to avoid disappointment.
- Transformational Arts reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrolment. Registrants will be notified by telephone prior to class start: 3 days for short and part-time courses and 3 weeks for full-time courses. A full refund will be issued.
- Transformational Arts reserves the right to change fees/other charges, schedules, instructors, add teachers in training and change curriculum described in the calendar without notice. Please confirm schedules 1 week prior to class start, especially if you have not registered beforehand.
- Financial/Academic requirements and Student Guidelines are subject to change without notice. Please see our website for the most up-to-date information.
The following are non-refundable deposits withheld should you decide to withdraw from the course:
- Discovering the Total Self - $100 upon registration;
- Divine Connections - $120 upon registration;
- Continuing Studies - $125/$150/$300 upon registration;
- Intensives - $150 upon registration;
- Part-time Professional Programs - $300 with your application;
- Full-time Professional Programs - $500/$600 with your application.