A Vision for a New Earth Spirituality - Part II
A Vision for a New Earth Spirituality – Part II
By Gord Riddell & Kathy Ryndak
What a great energy shift we have experienced with the ringing in of 2011! This was caused by the intense cleansing and purging that we did in 2010, one of the most challenging years of the ‘Great Shift’ so far. As part of going to the next level, we were required to purge denser energies, that we might have not been aware of, as they don’t belong in the New Earth that we are co-creating. This purgative process was accelerated and intensified since we don’t have the luxury of time to dilly-dally. We were tested and initiated in many non-imagined ways and gained soul strength and stamina in the face of adversity and the challenges we met. Kudos to all who went through process – you are a very different person now for passing your tests with flying colours.
So now we are able to go to a higher level of consciousness, one that we have not collectively experienced before, and this is where the excitement begins. This is your reward for all the lessons you mastered – it is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, so to speak. As we are entering into territory of consciousness that we have not experienced before, let us be open to ‘stepping into the mystery’ with a sense of curiosity and wonderment of a child. We are making this up in the spirit of co-creation as we go along.
In this second part of this series, we will explore more spiritual concepts that are part of New Earth Spirituality and that assist us in staying at a higher vibration. Helpful tips will also be provided.
Staying Aligned to Source
A natural stream of well-being flows through us when we are one with Source. Source is the part of you that is connected to the Divine — some call it essence, soul or the divine spark within. When we have a strong connection to our essence we feel centred, expanded and are living in the present moment. We feel harmony within and with those around us. Our minds are still and quiet of incessant chatter. We have that ‘all is well’ feeling, simply feeling ‘yummy’ inside. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if we could be in this state more often?
Maintaining the Connection
There are many things we can do to be in this state of staying connected to Source more consistently.
Here are a few:
- Find where you feel your Source in your body. Many people feel it in their hearts and centre their awareness here.
- Identify with your light side versus your wounds and shadow.
- Do inner work to heal your wounds so you do not act unconsciously from them.
- When you transform darkness, albeit it may be painful, know that you will move to a higher vibration through the process of alchemy.
- Listen to the voice of your soul rather than ego. Learn how to tell the difference. We want to become soul-guided as opposed to ego driven.
- Remember that high octave emotions such as love, compassion, and gratitude make us feel so much better and increase our vibration.
- Thank the Divine every day for all the goodness you have in your life.
- Allow time for meditation, prayer, creativity and play.
- Associate with people who inspire and uplift you.
- Appreciate the beauty of nature, your pets and people you love to be around.
- One of the most potent ways to do this is to be on the ‘love current.’ When we emanate love from our hearts for the people we cherish we will always be connected. Love, indeed, is the most powerful energy in the universe!
It is our spiritual birthright to have direct contact with God or the Divine anywhere at anytime. Since God is everywhere and also part of us, why do we struggle so much in receiving guidance? There is a saying that states “If God seems to be distant in your life, guess who moved away?” God and spiritual beings such as angels and spirit guides are always ready to listen.
In New Earth Spirituality, we can expect to receive guidance on a daily basis and to receive downloads of inspired ideas. This, of course, happens readily when you have a daily spiritual practice and meditate regularly. Meditation opens your channel to your Higher Self so spiritual messages can come at anytime. You can also make a practice of journaling with you Higher Self or spiritual beings to seek clarity on the questions you are asking. Some prefer a direct line to God much as Neale Donald Walsh conveyed in his “Conversations with God” trilogy.
Guidance comes to you in many ways. You may get your answers visually in images, symbols and mental pictures. You may be kinesthetic and get feeling and hunches. You may receive messages, words, and concepts in an auditory way. Remember to interpret coincidences, synchronistic events and listen to your dreams.
How do we discern if we are receiving true or false messages? False messages come from the negative ego while true ones come through the higher self.
- True messages will be congruent, consistent, clear and unambiguous.
- They will uplift, empower, energize and support you.
- They provide you with confirmation since it may be similar to something you already know.
- They will never attack another or make you feel inferior or superior to others.
- Most likely they will come in subtle niggles and nudges. Pay attention and act on them. Often it will not be the ‘big thunderbolt that strikes you in the head.’
- The advice comes in baby steps and we need take the next step. We won’t get our next piece of guidance until we act on the first message.
- If you find the message challenging it will be given in a loving way with helpful pointers if you ask.
Stay tuned over the next few months, as we further develop the concept of New Earth Spirituality providing you with many tools, tips and exercises so you can ride the arc of the ‘Great Turning’ in an aware and conscious way.