Tuition Fees and Registration Information
Spiritual Psychotherapy Students
- The full-time program price of $12,430 plus $255 (for Administrative and Materials Fee) includes basic fee plus the Total Self, Spiritual Director and Case Studies at a cost savings of 15%. A $600 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of application.
- The basic fee for the part-time program is $7,350 or it can be paid annually (after deposit in Year 1 $3,652.50 and in Year 2 $3,652.50), plus $255 in Administrative and Materials Fee to be split over the two years. A $300 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of application. The Case Studies Course ($1,280) and the 10 Discovering the Total Self modules (at $320 each) are mandatory at an additional fee.
- Tuition tax credits are given for this program and it is HST exempt.
- Financial plans are available.
- Cost for books, therapy hours (if applicable), and Intensives are additional. Psychotherapy Clinic’s reduced fees.
- Additional cost for the on-line Clinical Psychopharmacology course, including the text book, is $67 US.
- For an information package, schedule, application form and to hold your space, contact Linda Kuschnir, Registrar, at 416-484-0454 ext. 23 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students must be 18 years of age or older and have completed high school. Mature students of 21 years of age may also apply.
- As enrollment is limited and waiting lists are common, you are encouraged to register now.
- All applicants for programs will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis depending on space availability. Once the program reaches maximum capacity applicants are placed on a waiting list. Acceptance into the program is conditional and does require an interview meeting in person or by telephone.
- An undergraduate degree is required for admission. As is the case with every other academic or modality based institution, equivalency to an undergraduate degree may be considered for application through PLAR—Prior Learning and Assessment Recognition.