TS-02—Spirituality and Higher Self
Explore the levels of consciousness, including the ego, subconscious, higher self, higher power, observer self, shadow, essence and soul.
Learn how to stay centered in your body and connect with Source or your higher self.
- Discover Consciousness in nature—crystal energy and nature spirits
- Connecting to archetypes—mother, lover, warrior, magician and more
- Evaluate the power of prayer
- Explore Spiritual laws including the Law of attraction
- Compare—art of surrendering, letting go and detachment
|Helena Borgers||Thurs. May 11, 2017||TS-2-MA|
|Krys Jawlosewicz||Thurs. Jan. 18, 2018||TS-2-JA|
|Helena Borgers||Mon. Mar. 12, 2018||TS-1-M|
Length: 1 evening per week for 8 weeks, 7:00 to 9:30 pm unless otherwise noted
Tuition Fee: $320 per course + HST includes all material fees. A $100 non-refundable deposit is required at time of registration to reserve your space. Early registration is advisable to avoid disappointment. This course is HST exempt if it is part of a professional training program.
Note: Classes cancelled due to inclement winter weather will not be rescheduled in this program; make up classes are available in future rotations.
Total Self Courses are also offered at a satellite location in Kitchener/Waterloo. Contact Tiffany at The Hive and Grove at (519) 578-5683 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the Kitchener courses.
REGISTRATION: Pre-registration is necessary.
TO REGISTER ONLINE
* For online payments, please print out a copy of your receipt and give it to receptionist on the first day of class.
Or contact Reception at 416-484-0454 ext.10 or by e-mail at email@example.com.