TS-07—Meeting Your Inner Selves
The transformational process propels us consciously through change introducing us to our sub-personalities including our inner critic. One of the many benefits in this module is the integration of our ‘committee” and leads to learning outcomes such as:
- Able to re-frame the four seasons of transformation
- Assess the dark night of the soul in others
- Integrate meeting our shadow with consciousness
- Propose benefits of healing shame
- Support the link between spirituality and addiction
|Sue Diplock||Wed. May 10, 2017||TS-7-MA|
|Ken Sullivan||Thurs. Jan. 18, 2018||TS-7-JA|
|Sue Diplock||Wed. May 9, 2018||TS-7-MA|
Length: 1 evening per week for 8 weeks, 7:00 to 9:30 pm unless otherwise noted
Pre-Requisite: Course TS–04
Tuition Fee: $320 per course + HST includes all material fees. A $100 non-refundable deposit is required at time of registration to reserve your space. Early registration is advisable to avoid disappointment. This course is HST exempt if it is part of a professional training program.
Note: Classes cancelled due to inclement winter weather will not be rescheduled in this program; make up classes are available in future rotations.
Total Self Courses are also offered at a satellite location in Kitchener/Waterloo. Contact Tiffany at The Hive and Grove at (519) 578-5683 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the Kitchener courses.
REGISTRATION: Pre-registration is necessary.
TO REGISTER ONLINE
* For online payments, please print out a copy of your receipt and give it to receptionist on the first day of class.
Or contact Reception at 416-484-0454 ext.10 or by e-mail at email@example.com.