TS-04— The Path of Emotional Healing
Mental health means striving to balance all aspects of our life: social, physical, spiritual, economic and mental. Module 4 introduces the psychospiritual approach—embracing light and dark, on the road to emotional healing and wellness.
Benefits and learning outcomes include:
- Exercises exploring the human energy field
- Incorporate Forgiveness
- Reprogramming and affirmations
- Relate Relationships and emotional blocks
- Re-frame perfectionism
- Assessing how to create change in our life
- Breakdown Psychospiritual key issues and addictions
- Examine Family Systems theory and unhealthy family behaviour
|Laura Luz||Thurs. Mar. 16, 2017||TS-4-M|
|Andrew Kun||Thurs. May 11, 2017||TS-4-MA|
|Andrew Kun||Thurs. Jul. 6, 2017||TS-4-J|
|Maria Gallé||Thurs. Sept. 14, 2017||TS-4-S|
|Sue Diplock||Tues. Nov. 7, 2017||TS-4-N|
|Maria Gallé||Mon. Jan. 15, 2018||TS-1-JA|
|Sue Diplock||Wed. Mar. 14, 2018||TS-4-M|
Length: 1 evening per week for 8 weeks, 7:00 to 9:30 pm unless otherwise noted
Tuition Fee: $320 per course + HST includes all material fees. A $100 non-refundable deposit is required at time of registration to reserve your space. Early registration is advisable to avoid disappointment. This course is HST exempt if it is part of a professional training program.
Note: Classes cancelled due to inclement winter weather will not be rescheduled in this program; make up classes are available in future rotations.
Total Self Courses are also offered at a satellite location in Kitchener/Waterloo. Contact Tiffany at The Hive and Grove at (519) 578-5683 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the Kitchener courses.
REGISTRATION: Pre-registration is necessary.
TO REGISTER ONLINE
* For online payments, please print out a copy of your receipt and give it to receptionist on the first day of class.
Or contact Reception at 416-484-0454 ext.10 or by e-mail at email@example.com.