Tuition Fees and Registration
- Fees for 4 required Total Self courses are additional ($1,080).
- Program savings of 25% including HST in comparison to individual courses.
- Administrative and Materials Fee of $280 applies.
- Cost for massage tables, bodywork supplies, teacher manuals, text books and some materials fees are additional.
- Financial plans are available.
- Tuition tax credits are given for this program which is HST exempt.
- Exemptions for prior certifications are possible. Tuition will be adjusted accordingly. For details contact Holistic Coordinators Maria Gallé (416.484.0454 ext.25 or email@example.com) Pat Rigby (416.484.0454 ext.30 or firstname.lastname@example.org). To register for a single course only, you may also do so online through PayPal.
- A $500 (full-time) or $300 (part-time) non-refundable deposit is required at the time of application.
|Fee if Courses Taken as Diploma||Fee if Courses Taken Separately|
|4 Required Total Self Courses||$1,080||$1,280|
- For an information package, schedule, application form and to hold your space contact Holistic Coordinators Maria Gallé (416.484.0454 ext.25 or email@example.com) or Pat Rigby (416.484.0454 ext.30 or firstname.lastname@example.org) or Students must be 18 years of age or older and have completed high school.
- Mature students of 21 years of age may apply.
As enrollment is limited, you are encouraged to register now. All applicants for programs will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis depending on space availability. Once the program reaches maximum capacity applicants are placed on a waiting list. Acceptance into the program is conditional and may require an interview.