Herbal Studies and Fundamental Iridology Certificate Course (HSC-HER)
Teacher Instructing in Herbal Studies Class
‘Green medicine’ is playing an ever-increasing role in meeting the demand for an alternative to synthetic and pharmaceutical drugs — which may have harmful side effects.
This 105-hour introductory course provides the student with a grounding in the fundamentals of botanical/herbal medicine.
Note: Certificates for Fundamental Herbology and Fundamental Iridology are issued. Credit hours for Iridology can be applied towards a Practitioner Diploma in Clinical Iridology.
- 7 body systems approach to botanical medicine
- The study of 30 to 40 major herbs and their uses
- Classification of herbs — nervines, expectorants, stimulants, diuretics, etc.
- Herbal formulations and remedies for various conditions and ailments
- How and why to use certain herbs
- Format to use and how to make teas, salves, tinctures and poultices
- Introduction to Iridology as an assessment tool
- Causes of disease and process of detoxification and elimination
- Biological conflict as a cause of disease: Dr. R. Hammer’s concept
- Field trips to identify herbs
Instructors: Herbal Studies: Marianne Beacon and Fundamental Iridology: Ed Lethbridge, C.N.P.
Fee: $1485 if taken as part of Program, $1785+HST if taken as a single course
P/T Mar. 25–26, 2017, 9am-5pm (Sat), 10am-5pm (Sun), 7 weekends
F/T Wed. Feb. 28, 2018 from 9:30am-5pm, 14 classes
P/T Mar. 24–25, 2018, 9am-5pm (Sat), 10am-5pm (Sun), 7 weekends
To Register: For information or to register, please contact Maria Gallé at email@example.com or 416.484.0454 ext.25 or Pat Rigby at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416.484.0454 ext.30.
You can also register securely online through PayPal below.