Chakra Studies II (HSC-CHA)
This 30-hour course explores chakras and the human energy field in context of physical disease and emotional healing.
- Energy anatomy and the 7 major chakras
- Principles of energy medicine — towards a vision for a new medicine
- The physical illnesses and emotional blocks of the chakras.
- How illness occurs in the human energy field
- Emotional healing as part of treating illness and disease.
- Psychospiritual influences behind illness
- Dialoguing with a body part or the ailment
- Exercises to develop auric vision, internal vision and symbolic sight.
- Introduction to intuition
- Techniques to assess the functioning/blocks of the chakras — scanning, pendulum, intuition and more
- Chakra cording in relationships and transforming cords
- Chakra emotional energy release/intermediate spiritual healing techniques
- The chakras from higher dimensions
With: Sandra Levy, Spiritual Psychotherapist/Director
Fee: $392 if taken as part of Program, $470 + HST if taken as a single course
Part-time Starting Wed. January 8 (7:00am-10:00pm) for 10 weeks
Full-time starting Mon. February 3 (9:30am-12:30pm) for 10 classes
REGISTRATION: Pre-registration is necessary.
It is the student's responsibility to ensue that they have the pre-requisites/co-requisites (or similar experience) required to take this course.
TO REGISTER ONLINE
NOTE: Please select start date from the drop down menu below.