Chakra Studies II (HSC-CHA)
This 30-hour course explores chakras and the human energy field in context of physical disease and emotional healing.
- Energy anatomy and the 7 major chakras
- Principles of energy medicine — towards a vision for a new medicine
- The physical illnesses and emotional blocks of the chakras.
- How illness occurs in the human energy field
- Emotional healing as part of treating illness and disease.
- Psychospiritual influences behind illness
- Dialoguing with a body part or the ailment
- Exercises to develop auric vision, internal vision and symbolic sight.
- Introduction to intuition
- Techniques to assess the functioning/blocks of the chakras — scanning, pendulum, intuition and more
- Chakra cording in relationships and transforming cords
- Chakra emotional energy release/intermediate spiritual healing techniques
- The chakras from higher dimensions
With: Sandra Levy, Registered Psychotherapist (RP) and Spiritual Director
Fee: $395 if taken as part of Program, $475 + HST if taken as a single course
Part-time Starting Wed. January 6 (7:00pm-10:00pm) for 10 weeks
Full-time Mon. & Tues. starting February 8 (various days - 9:30am-12:30pm) for 10 classes
To Register: For information or to register, please contact Maria Gallé at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416.484.0454 ext.25 or Pat Rigby at email@example.com or 416.484.0454 ext.30.
Your can also register securely online through PayPal below.