Interpreting and Reading The Tarot For Soul Development (ESO-TAR)
The origins of the Tarot are shrouded in the mists of time. First references come from the 15th century when it was already known as an inspired system to provide insight. Some have said it was developed as a means for safeguarding ancient wisdom against those who would see such wisdom destroyed. In modern times, the Tarot has been used to gain deep psychospiritual understanding. Joshua Stone calls it the “premiere system for working with the Archetypes and therefore with the Soul”. It is said that all lessons of the soul reside in the Tarot.
This 15 hour weekend provides:
- An in-depth overview of the traditional Tarot deck and its symbolism
- An understanding of both the Major and the Minor Arcana
- How to approach a reading
- Learn various layouts – 10 card Celtic spread, 7 card Chakra spread, 4 card journal spread and more.
- Interpret the meaning of the card position and upright vs. reversed cards
- Understanding the numerology of the Tarot
- Keeping a Tarot journal
- Working in dyads to hone your intuitive reading skills
There is a wealth of information about the Tarot that can feel overwhelming. This weekend provides students with the maps they need to be able to enter into this fascinating world with confidence.
*This course will be taught using the Rider-Waite Tarot. Each student should have a deck.
When: Sat. Oct. 21 (9 am - 5 pm) and Sun. Oct. 22 (10 am - 5 pm), 2017
Instructor: Tiffany Lazic, Registered Psychotherapist, Spiritual Director, and Founder of the Hive and Grove
Fee: $380 + HST (includes all materials) $125 non-refundable deposit required to reserve your space.
To Register: Pre-registration is necessary. Call Aline Perez at 416-484-0454 ext.44 to book your space or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGISTER ONLINE HERE