Coaching Certificate Program (COA-CER)
This program is based on a psychospiritual approach to Coaching and designed for individuals who are interested in motivating others and themselves towards manifesting their own vision, dreams and goals.
Coaching skills will be taught through experiential classroom participation, dyad work and role plays. Each student will be expected to identify an area of their own life, be it personal, professional or business that they would like to be coached through. They will be coached by others students in the program and do actual case studies with clients that will be evaluated through instructor progress reports.
This 36 hour course covers:
- What is coaching?
- Differentiating coaching from psychotherapy
- Skills, traits and tools of an effective coach
- Developing a vision and setting goals through Mind Mapping
- Identifying motivators and core values behind goals
- Rekindling passion, purpose and meaning in one’s life – higher purpose of vision
- Getting past being stuck – identifying obstacles and patterns that sabotage. Moving out of your comfort zone.
- Fear of failure/fear of success. Moving from fear to change to success
- Listening and communication skills, inquiry (asking the right questions) for the flow of an effective coaching session.
- Addressing client resistance to growth through conflict resolution and the art of challenge
- Making lifestyle changes
- Spiritual coaching from the soul’s perspective vs. the ego
- Relationship Coaching
- Ethics and the professional coaching relationship
- Round table case study reviews
This course has been designed for individuals who are Psychotherapists, Counsellors, Human Resource professionals, Holistic Practitioners and Psychotherapy and Holistic students. Those with differing backgrounds may request an interview to apply.
Spring 2017: every 2nd Tues. starting Tues. May 9, 2017 (7-10 pm) to Aug. 29, 2017 (7-10 pm) and one Sat. May 13, 2017 (10 am-5 pm)
Fall 2017: every 2nd Wed. starting Wed. Sept. 20, 2017 (7-10 pm) with a December break to Feb. 14, 2018 (7-10 pm) and one Sat. Sept. 23, 2017 (10 am-5 pm)
Instructor: Maria Gallé, Registered Psychotherapist, Reiki Master and Life Coach
Fee: $985 + HST ($300 non-refundable deposit required)
Administrative Fee: $145 includes Coaching manual
A certificate is given upon successful completion of all assignments. 90% attendance of all classes required.
Students must be 18 years of age or older and have completed high
school. Mature students of 21 years of age may also apply.
To register please contact Linda Kuschnir, Registrar at 416.484.0454 ext. 23 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or Maria Gallé, Holistic Coordinator at 416.484.0454 ext. 25 or email: email@example.com.