Staying in Alignment during Worldly Chaos
Staying in Alignment during Worldly Chaos
Vitality Magazine- Conscious Living
By Gord Riddell and Kathy Ryndak
We are in the midst of teaching our Divine Connections course and want to convey how helpful it is to keep us in alignment especially with all the turmoil and chaos on our planet. In terms of current world events, have we ever experienced such barbaric and heinous crimes? It is so ironic that the U.S. went to war with Iraq and now 60 allies are fighting ISIS in Iraq. Ebola continues to be a worldwide threat and has even been a factor in the October stock market decline.
Evil does exist on this planet but we believe a lot more light exists than darkness. Just think of the thousands who marched for climate change in late September. Even the Rockefellers are divesting their fossil fuel investments to renewable energy. Malala, at only 17, won the Nobel Peace Prize and is such a shining light for the world. We are so happy that she has become an honourary Canadian citizen! So while there is bleakness on the planet change is in the air.
It is more important than ever not to identify with the fear in the collective unconscious but to remain centred and grounded. Here are some insights for staying in alignment during worldly chaos and how our divine connections to spiritual beings in higher dimensions can help.
Working with Archangels, Ascended Masters and Spirit Guides is very helpful when going through difficult personal times and turmoil on the planet. We all have a circle of great human friends who support us during our ups and downs; however, our spiritual friends on the ‘other side’ provide us with a unique spiritual perspective on what is going on in our lives and earth shifts. They provide guidance with the soul lessons we are dealing with and what tests we may be going through. They give us insights into the shifts that the planet is experiencing. The messages and guidance that they provide are objective and come from a higher realm of consciousness.
In making our connections to spiritual beings, we always go through our Higher Self (spiritual self) so that our vibration is increased; the Guides lessen their vibration so that they can meet us in the physical and then we have a sync-up of our energies. Since our Higher Self is impersonal it helps us to keep our egos at bay. So it is through your Higher Self that you meet your Guides. You are always in the picture, in control and you have not relinquished any of your power.
To feel safe and protected, work with Archangel Michael. He is very powerful and even the NYPD has him as their patron saint. For air travel always white light your plane and luggage with the help of Michael. As you pray for peace in war-torn areas ask Michael to boost and deliver your prayers to that region. Use the purple shield of Archangel Michael to protect you from negative energies.
You can call Archangel Raphael, the angel of healing, to send light to the regions inflicted with Ebola and the medics as well. You can ask Archangel Raphael to work with the researchers to find a cure for Ebola.
Make sure you monitor your news consumption and never watch barbaric news clips as it helps fear they inflict to become stronger.
Here are two powerful ways on reconnecting to Source if you feel disconnected especially if things feel chaotic or inharmonious. It can be very helpful to call in your Guide or an Angel to help with the connection.
- Go to your heart charka and place your hands on your heart, breathe in and out the colour pink to connect to heart consciousness. Keeping your mind still just let yourself fill up with heart energy. Hold the feeling that all is unfolding as it should and do your best to get to that ‘ALL IS WELL’ space even if it does not immediately feel that way. Did you know that heart consciousness positively impacts the amygdala, the emotional memory centre of your brain? It even helps to clear negative imprints that have been there for years.
- Open your chakras upwards, connect to your Higher Self at the crown chakra and then stretch 12 inches upwards to your transpersonal chakra. This is where unity consciousness resides and you will get that blissful feeling that all is one and everything is interconnected. This helps you to hover above the chaos in the world or drama in your life. We are all interconnected on this planet and we are all one.
Refrain from seeing the world as black and white and realize that Western society and its shadow have played a role in terrorism. We can use this as a metaphor for inner reflection. Go inside and ask yourself where you cause chaos. Do you terrorize yourself or terrorize (bully) others? Do landmines go off in your own home or do you seek harmony instead of conflict? Is there a part of you that is fanatical? Do you come from love or fear?
Increasing your Vibration
To make the world a better place it begins with you. By increasing your vibration you can help to increase the vibration of the world.
Here are some things you can do to raise your vibration:
- Anchor the I AM presence: God is within you and all are Divine.
- When in conflict with others pray that you “Accept and bless them. I see the Divine in you and see the Divine in me.”
- From Louise Hay: “All is well. Everything is working out for my highest good and out of this situation only good will come. I am safe.”
- See the good in people and don’t focus on their faults.
- Open your Mystical Heart which located near your thymus. Here we honour, love and respect the divine in every living being, species and Mother Earth.
- Be grateful and forgive.
- Make it a conscious choice to choose joy and happiness.
- Be kind and compassionate to yourself and others and seek to be of service.
- Be in the company of uplifting people
While world peace feels elusive it is important to focus on the light of the world rather than its darkness. The perfect way to summarize this energy is to read the St. Francis prayer “Make Me an Instrument of Your Peace”. And remember that as we heal ourselves, we help to heal the world.